Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vaniity again AVN Best TS Performer of the year

The TS super star claimed the title for the second time. In 2004 Vaniity became the first ever best transsexual performer of the year. Now she has done it again!

To AVN Vaniity said: "Of course winning the first [Transsexual Performer of the Year] award was exciting, phenomenal—and kind of just a tiny little bit disappointing that I wasn't able to go up on stage and get it the first time," the Latina star told AVN. "But after 15 years, I was excited that I got nominated, and I really did not know I was going to win. I thought Eva Lin was going to take it. I love Eva, and she and I were hanging out, and we were looking at each other, and we said, 'Okay, it's either you or me. Whoever it is, may the best man win, and who cares? I'm gonna celebrate you, I hope you celebrate me' kind of deal, you know?"

Go to Vaniity's Official website

Vanity's latest video


Vaniity's Bio

I was born in the city of Uruapan in the state of Michoacan, Mexico. My parents, are both of Mexican descent with traces back to the Spanish Conquistadores and the Purepecha Indians. My father was a photographer, a songwriter, a Casanova of sorts, and unfortunately always absent. My mother meant everything to me She is the main reason I am who I am today. I have learned goodness, love, strength, humility, faith – and all that has helped on this lifetime’s journey – through my mother. I come from a family of 11. I am the eighth child. Our family migrated to the United States in 1982. We settled in Northern California near my mother’s family. We moved around the Bay Area cities and grew up in Redwood City, Mountain View, Sunnyvale and San Jose. My life has been like one of Prince’s songs – full of passion, sex, controversy, love and melodrama. In fact, Prince was the first singer I related to through his music...... 

Vaniity's Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment